My Experience @ SM Great Northern Sale

 

Last Saturday July 14 I go to SM North to purchase the GC I’ve got from SM North Bloggers Shop, Dine, and Blog.

IMG_7333

IMG_7361

Believe it or not this 2 bags of groceries is worth P530.00 pesos only and with it I used my SM Gift Certificate issued for this Great Northern Sale by SM North Edsa.

IMG_7363

Can you buy with these quantity of products with P500 nowadays?  No you can’t, but with this Season’s GREAT NORTHERN SALE of SM North I’ve seen more sale items on SM department store with wide variety choices of brands and accessories as well , But it so happened that I have to buy some stuffs for my family’s daily needs. and I discovered that even in SM Supermarket they have sale and pre packed sales that has discounts and 1 free items from SM Bonus like their Peanut Butter and Kernel Corn can goods ect,, and most especially when you are a member of SM Advantage Card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CINEMA LINES NATIONWIDE ALIGN WITH “THE FAULT IN OUR STARS” WHEN IT OPENS JUNE 5 IN THE PHILIPPINES

16 boys, 10 girls make it to National Training Camp of Jr. NBA Philippines 2014 presented by Alaska, 797 join Regional Selection Camp

“ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS CHIPWRECKED”